Shenzhen Haolong Electronics Co., Ltd.
Mobile: 13417514058 (Mr. Chen)
Zip code: 518103
Address: 3rd Floor, Building B, Xiye Industrial Park, Xixiang, Fengtang Avenue, Fuyong Town, Baoan District, Shenzhen
 Power on, power off
(1) Long press the power on key to turn on or off.
(2) When the charger is connected, the DVR will automatically turn on, and when the charger is disconnected, it will automatically shut down after 5 seconds delay.
 Recording mode
When the DVR is turned on, it will automatically enter the recording state, and the recording indicator will flash. While recording, press the OK button to stop.
Note: Please insert the SD card before use.
 Photo mode
After booting, press the mode button to select the camera mode, press the OK button to take the photo.
 Preview mode
Press the mode button to select the preview mode after powering on, press the up/down button to select the video file, press the OK button to play or pause, press the mode button to exit.
 AV OUT function
Use the AV cable to connect the DVR to an output terminal such as a high-definition TV, and then record and browse the video files on the TV.
 screen display switching
After the DVR is turned on, press the toggle button to switch between the front lens display, the rear lens display, and the dual display simultaneously.
 Screen saver function
When the DVR is in standby or recording, short press the power on key to turn the screen saver on or off.
 Motion detection function
Set the system menu <Motion Detection> item to <On> to activate the motion detection function. When an object moves in front of the DVR, the DVR will automatically start recording. When the object stops moving, it will automatically stop recording and enter the detection standby state.
When motion detection is exited, motion detection is automatically turned off.
 Infrared night vision function
In the power on state, press the right button to turn the rear lens infrared light on or off.
 Date and time setting:
After booting, press the menu button to enter the setting options menu, press the button to select the “date setting” option, press the OK button to enter the next level menu, use the mode button ∕ switch button ∕ up button ∕ down button for year, month, day, Time adjustment, after all settings, press OK to confirm to exit the submenu.
The DVR is connected to the DC 5V charger, USB 5V charger or computer USB interface. The red indicator light is on when charging. When the battery is fully charged, the red indicator light is off.
 Connect the computer:
1. U disk function: Connect the DVR to the computer with the USB data cable. On the DVR screen display interface, select the USB-Disk item and press the OK button to enter the U disk mode.
2. PC camera function: Connect the DVR to the computer with the USB data cable. On the DVR screen display interface, press the scroll button to select the PC-Camera item, press the OK button to enter the PC camera mode. At this time, a standard will appear on the computer. Video equipment.
3. Use computer USB recording: Connect the DVR to the computer with the USB data cable. On the DVR screen display interface, select the REC-Mode item and press the OK button to automatically enter the recording state.
 System reset:
If the device has an abnormal condition during use, please press the reset button and the system will automatically reset.